Fundamental Field Sessions & Seminars
The Fundamental Field® (of Advanced Energy Medicine) provides a scientific theory with a therapeutic application. It is a uniquely new & modern approach to medicine & healing, traditional/energy medicine in particular.
Dr. Metz has built his theory on life-energy, as it is expressed through the fundamental forces of nature & science (i.e. physics & systems theory). This life-energy is our fundamental spiritual essence. It is what creates, organizes & sustains our mind & body.
The Fundamental Field itself is an actual field of polarized energy embodied in an atom-like pattern. This field is the basis for Fundamental Field Therapy, which balances life-energy, thereby restoring health, promoting self-awareness & healing.
The 8 Characteristics of the Fundamental Field:
- Humanistic & Patient-Centered Medicine
- Advanced Energy Medicine
- Expanded Mind-Body Medicine
- Holistic Medicine
- Systems & Holism Medicine
- Contextual & True Generalist Medicine
- By Scientific Necessity, Intuitive Medicine
- Valuable Adjunct to Conventional Medicine & Psychotherapy
Our Mission at the Center is to accomplish effective & efficient healthcare, which requires us to:
- Honor Each Person’s Spiritual Nature
- Have a Scientifically-Based Theory
- Facilitate Personal Responsibility & Empowerment
- Offer Resources, Information & Support
We strive to do our best to provide this to clients, professionals & lay persons alike, via therapeutic sessions, seminar instruction, websites, & a comprehensive book which will outline the scientific basis for Dr. Metz’ Fundamental Field Theory & Therapy.
The 3 Aspects of Fundamental Field Therapy (Integration):
- Energy Resonance Evaluation ~ Scanning / Intuitive Medicine
- Energy Awareness ~ Dialogue / Reflection
- Energy-Balancing Touch ~ Bodywork / Hands-on
The form & function of the Fundamental Field defines a large number of unique, effective, & efficient therapeutic reflex points & patterns which are exclusive to the Fundamental Field, as well as all the points of traditional energy medicine. Most importantly, it provides the means to integrate all these points into one approach. In this manner, life & health are addressed at their most fundamental level, and it is revealed how one can benefit from the subsystems listed below, simultaneously, in one Fundamental Field Therapy session.
Subsystems of the Fundamental Field Pattern:
Copyright ©2011-2015 by Richard Metz